Tuesday, April 3, 2012

With Roman being so into TRAINS and Zoe being so into BOOKS, Zoe and Roman made a BOOK TRAIN on Monday. They had a good time doing it until Roman went crazy knocking all the books over. You can imagine how Zoe felt about that!

Today (April 3) was a big day today! It was Samuel Rasmus Lee's FIRST HAIRCUT!! At 4 1/2 months of age, this is by far our earliest hair cut for any of our children! The bangs were just getting too long hanging in his eyes and the sides were hanging down over his ears! (you'll notice in the picture below that his bangs are already trimmed when this pic was taken, but nothing else).


Here's the finished product. I like it, but miss his baby hair. His hair definitely looks a bit lighter in this pic and if you look on the sides you'll see it is blonde.

I took this pic today of Samuel to compare him to Zoe at 20 weeks old. 

For some reason he was reminding me of Zoe, so I thought I would attach a picture of Zoe at 20 weeks too.


So after looking at them both, I see barely any resemblance. Not sure what I was thinking when I thought he looked like her. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment