Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The wonder; the awe....

There are some days when I just shake my head in amazement and awe and look up to the heavens and say "Thank you, God, for this life... thank you for these children... thank you for all the blessings you have given." These words & these thoughts, should not happen on 'some days,' but they should happen on 'all days.' But none-the-less... today was a day when I was especially thankful and grateful as I watched my children interact and play and the joy I saw in their eyes as they looked at each other and at me and at life all around them.

Here are some of shots of the awe and amazement they have had in the last few days...


Zoe at the piano performing... she loved that I was taking a picture of her

This is a 'typical' Roman look

A mischievous look... This is becoming more normal.

Stunned

Cleveland MetroParks Zoo






No comments:

Post a Comment