Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Steps on The Journey....

Snippity-Do-Da! The baby wisps were just getting to be a little much. I had held off long enough and finally concluded that it was time for Little Man to get his first step into manhood... his first haircut!


It turned out stellar. He looked like one handsome little blonde dude. Part of me was sad to see the untameable baby wisps gone... it was like I was giving up my baby boy and stepping into a new era... of little Tot.


Although the end of baby wisps... new beginnings abound. Little Man took his first step yesterday (Saturday) with many more to follow. His independence begins and my release must accompany that. It is hard and so I pray. I pray for him and Big Sis to Know God, to Walk with Him, and to Accompany others on the journey. Cause we are all on the journey...just at different points.


"Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did." 1 john 2:6 

No comments:

Post a Comment