Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sunshine for the soul...

Today was a good day. I don't know if it was the fact that I was just leaving the Old Farmhouse after a great night's stay with family...




...or the fact that I didn't have my kids today as they were staying behind with Gma and Great Gran and I was off to work at the church...


...or the Sunshine that was coming over the hills and streaming into my car to make it feel like a warm July day. All I knew was that today was going to be a good day!


As I drove down the road the sun was so rejuvenating!

Psalm 23:3
"...he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake."



It sure seemed like it had been a while since Mr. Sunshine showed his face. There is just something that does a soul good when the sun is out. It can turn a bad day into an extra special one just by the way it warms you.


I realize that I have a lot of sunshine in my life...




...Like little girls that eat extra large ripened strawberries in March.






... like big strong men and little sweet sacks of cuddle....




... like the happiness of squished bananas and toast to a perfectly content Little Man...


... like Life Group night and friends coming to share life's journeys together AND delicious chili...


Oh so much sunshine in my life! The list could go on forever....



No comments:

Post a Comment