Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Showered" with Cakes and Eggs...

Started the day off by icing Roman's birthday cakes. His individual sugar-high cake will be a mini Wilton Bear Cake (see image below)



I love 1st birthdays. When I was very young (one or two) for my birthday my mom made me a mini Wilton Bear cake. I did it for Zoe's 1st birthday and now am doing it for Roman's. It's a great tradition.

The next part of the day involved prepping for the Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt. With over 1000 Easter Eggs to fill with candy, we invited a neighbor family to join in on the fun:). We had a pizza party and good conversation and started packing the eggs full of candy. In about a 1/2 hour it was complete! Many hands make light work!

Next I headed out to a bridal shower with an overseas/missions theme... so cute, and so well done! Pastor Husband (the best!) fed and put the kids to bed.

Now the day is wrapping up and preparations are underway for Palm Sunday. Should be a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment